About the Workshop:
* Pre-requisite: Quality Systems Auditor training or equivalent training/experience.
** This course is intended for auditors with previous audit training and basic auditing experience desiring recurrent or refresher training.
This very interactive workshop is both a refresher of basics and advanced audit concepts. The course uses a fictitious maintenance organization with approved policy, processes and checklists for the case study to reinforce concepts of quality assurance. Attendees should come with operational concerns and issues; be prepared to share and discuss these audit difficulties.
This 2-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Review the basics
- Preparing for the audit
- Interviews as part of the audit process
- A review of sampling techniques
- Reviewing and documenting findings
- Keeping everyone informed
- Coaching others to complete Corrective Action Plans
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be better equipped to perform audits and related Quality Assurance tasks to improve organizational performance.