Company Aviation Safety Officer Workshop
This 1-day introductory CASO course is designed to familiarize the candidate to the various roles, responsibilities and duties of a Company Aviation Safety Officer. It meets the requirements of CAR’s 705.153, 573.06(8) 302.505, as well as CARs 723.07.
- Safety Philosophy
- Organizational Culture
- Safety Management Systems
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Human Error
- Accident Causation
- Risk Management
- Hazard and Occurrence investigation
- Roles and Duties of the Safety Officer
- Emergency Response Planning
- Accident/incident event management
Participants also are encouraged to supplement their knowledge through other skills development courses such as:
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
- Human Factors
- Aviation & Aerospace Manager
- Quality Systems Auditor
- Quality Assurance Manager
- $650 – regular price
- $520 – for CCAA partners
Register for an upcoming workshop:
"[The instructor was] a fountain of info. I appreciate the real life scenatios. Great pace."
– H.P. at PropWorks – Winnipeg, MB, 2017.
[I would recommend it] for aspiring CASOs. Very well presented, workshop was just right.
– J.W. – Pitt Meadows, BC, 2017
Kethy Sosso-Kolle, Training and Skills Development Coordinator
Phone : (613) 727 8272 x 261 Email : email@example.com