Corrective Action Plans (CAP) Workshop
This 1-day workshop is intended for individuals who may be required to respond to audit findings by developing corrective action plans. Participants will learn to develop meaningful and appropriate corrective action plans. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Understanding management system basics as they apply to audit findings
- Understanding the fundamentals of Short Term (corrective) action plans
- Understanding and applying methods for determining the root causes of a finding
- Developing Long Term (preventative) action plans
- Regulations and Company policy
- Process & Procedures
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Audit findings and Process Variation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Action Plans,
- Root Cause Assessment and Preventative Actions
- Case studies
- $650 – regular price
- $520 – for CCAA partners
Register for an upcoming workshop:
Who should attend this workshop?
Individuals who are likely to be expected to address findings by developing corrective action plans.
Upon the successful completion of this workshop, participants will possess a thorough understanding of how to interpret findings, develop corrective actions, determine root causes and develop preventative actions.
“I learned a lot. Even after many years of experience.”
– N.K. at Venture Aviation – Mississauga, ON, 2016.
“The actual scenarios were helpful. Actually writing the CAPs helped.”
– K.H. at Manitoba Government Air Services – Winnipeg, MB, 2016
– D.S. at Northern Air Operations – La Ronge, SK, 2017
“Yes [ I would recommend this workshop to my colleagues]. Have already forwarded it to team members.”
– T.F. at PAL Airlines – Halifax, NS, 2017
“I would do [the course] online but I think I got more out of it in [a classroom environment]. This is my 3rd CCAA course and all have been excellent.”
– J.E. at Sander Geophysics Ltd – Ottawa, ON, 2017.
Kethy Sosso-Kolle, Training and Skills Development Coordinator
Phone : (613) 727 8272 x 261 Email : email@example.com
Do you need a workshop for a group of more than 5 participants?
Save on travel costs for your group, and have a CCAA-certified instructor come to your organization anywhere across Canada! Our instructors will deliver course material specially tailored to meet your organization's requirements, at a date/time and location of your choice across Canada. We offer group discounts and other incentives. Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 ext. 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE workshops.