Accident / Incident Investigation (by the LOOMEX group)
Feb 5 - 6, 2018
08:30 - 16:30
08:30 - 16:30
Accident/Incident Investigation (2-day) Workshop
- DATE: February 5th & 6th, 2018
- TIME: 08:30 - 16:30
- LOCATION: Chilliwack Flying Club: 46200 Airport Rd., Chilliwack, BC, V2P 1A5
- INSTRUCTOR: the LOOMEX Group
- COST: $465 (plus taxes); included lunch meal.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the accident investigation process for an accident/incident, including elements of preparedness, response, scene preservation and evidence collection and report preparation.
- Work safely at an accident/incident site.
- Conduct witness interviews and collect evidence from a variety of relevant sources.
- In the case of a workplace accident/incident, perform an analysis of evidence to develop a no-blame report of what occurred and recommendations for future prevention.
- Collect evidence using the four P’s – People, Parts, Position and Paper
- Work successfully alongside other interested parties including emergency services, coroner, media, families and regulatory authorities.
• Members of emergency management program committees;
• Personnel responsible for emergency management programs within their organizations
• Accountable executives
• Airport CEO’s and Managers
• Directors in Aviation/Aerospace
• Operations Managers
• Operations Staff
Kethy Sosso-Kolle by phone at (613)-727-8272, x 261 or by email at email@example.com