Advanced Quality Systems Auditor (AQSA) - Abbotsford, BC
08:00 - 16:00
Advanced Quality Systems Auditor (AQSA)
- DATE: November 20th & 21st, 2018 (2 days)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00 (on each day)
University of the Fraser Valley Aerospace Centre - Abbotsford Airport
30645 Firecat Avenue, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 6H5
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $680 for CCAA partners; regular price is $850 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
This course is intended for auditors with previous audit training and basic auditing experience desiring recurrent or refresher training.
* Pre-requisite: Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) training or equivalent training/experience.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be better equipped to perform audits and related Quality Assurance tasks to improve organizational performance.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org