Audit Preparation Workshop for Helicopter Operations
09:00 - 16:00
How You Will Benefit
Bernie Wurster is the course presenter and workshop developer. Well known across Canada as an effective consultant, auditor and presenter, Bernie will be providing operators with a full day of useful information for owners needing to understand the fundamentals of Audit Planning and Processes that will satisfy regulatory requirements and third party audits.
This one day workshop is very comprehensive. Starting at 9AM, and finishing at 4PM, there will be a full day of useful activity including a working lunch.
1. Part 1 – Audits and how they fit into the big picture
2. Part 2 – Canadian Aviation Regulations – the basics
3. Part 3 – All about audits from the perspective of the individual undergoing the audit
4. Part 4 – Dealing with audit findings
• Individuals managing or providing oversight of portions or large segments of the business functions of operators, maintenance providers, or trainers
• Individuals who are likely to interact with auditors and are uneasy about the audit process
• Individuals seeking to gain a general understanding of audits typical in the aviation manuals