Canadian International Airshow, Toronto ON
The 69th annual Canadian International Air Show (CIAS) soars over Lake Ontario Labour Day weekend for another awe-inspiring show.
This year, the aviation extravaganza will be bookended by two of North America's best aerial acrobatic jet teams as the United States Air Force Thunderbirds open the show with thrilling panache, and the Canadian Forces Snowbirds bring the performance to its dramatic finale.
The United States Air Force Thunderbirds featuring six pilots in their signature F16’s return to the CNE for the first time in 15 years. This will be their only performance outside of the USA in 2018
The afternoon comes to its final crescendo with the spectacular CF Snowbirds electrifying crowds with extraordinary aerial maneouvers performed by nine amazing pilots who come from across Canada.
Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command), the show is a shining example of a 60 year old history of USA and Canadian cooperation.
It is an experience not to be missed! To buy a 2018 VIP Air Show Ticket, click here.
Confirmed Performances (to date)
- Canadian Forces Snowbirds
- United States Air Force Thunderbirds
- CF18 demonstration jet decked out in its NORAD paint job
- USAF F-35 (heritage flight)
- P51 Mustang (heritage flight)
- The ever-popular Mike Wiskus in his bright orange Pitts
- Canadian veteran Gord Price in the Russian-built Yak 50
- More acts to come - Stay tuned!
Please note: Children 4 years and under get in for Free