Corrective Action Plans (CAP) Workshop - Pitt Meadows, BC
08:30 - 16:30
Corrective Actions Plan (CAP)
- DATE: February28th, 2018 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:30 - 16:30
- LOCATION: Pitt Meadows Airport – 18799 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0A7
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $520 for CCAA partners; regular price is $650 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Individuals who are likely to be expected to address findings by developing corrective action plans.
Upon the successful completion of this workshop, participants will possess a thorough understanding of how to interpret findings, develop corrective actions, determine root causes and develop preventative actions.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or email@example.com