Corrective Action Plans (CAP) Workshop - Richmond, BC
08:00 - 16:00
Corrective Actions Plan (CAP)
- DATE: September 20th, 2018 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00
- LOCATION: British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) – Aerospace Technology Campus – 3800 Cessna Drive, Richmond, BC, V7B 0A1
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $520 for CCAA partners; regular price is $650 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Individuals who are likely to be expected to address findings by developing corrective action plans.
Upon the successful completion of this workshop, participants will possess a thorough understanding of how to interpret findings, develop corrective actions, determine root causes and develop preventative actions.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org