Corrective Action Plans (CAP) Workshop - Saskatoon, SK
08:00 - 16:00
Corrective Action Plans (CAP) Workshop
With instructor Peter Boniface
Dates / Time / Location:
- Wednesday. April 12th, 2017
- 08:00 - 16:00
- TBD - Saskatoon, SK
About the Workshop:
This 1-day workshop was created in response to the increasing demand driven by inappropriate Corrective Action Plans within the aviation and aerospace industry. Participants will learn to properly assess, analyze and develop corrective action plans.
It is intended for individuals who may be required to respond to findings by developing corrective action plans. Participants will learn to develop meaningful and appropriate corrective action plans.
- Understanding management system basics as they apply to findings
- Understanding the fundamentals of Short Term (corrective) action plans
- Understanding and applying methods for determining the root causes of a finding
- Developing Long Term (preventative) action plans
Upon the successful completion of this workshop, participants will possess a thorough understanding of how to interpret findings, develop corrective actions, determine root causes and develop preventative actions.
Register for the CAP Workshop Now
For more information, please contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org