Corrective Action Plans Workshop - Pitt Meadows, BC
08:30 - 16:30
Corrective Action Plans Workshop
With instructor Michelle Wallmer (nee Riddell)
- October 4th, 2017
- 08:30 - 16:30
- Pitt Meadows Airport – 18799 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0A7
Presented at the request of the aviation and aerospace industry in response to inappropriate Corrective Action Plans. Participants will learn to properly assess, analyze, and develop corrective action plans. For individuals who are expected to address findings by developing corrective action plans.
This one-day workshop is intended for individuals who may be required to respond to findings by developing corrective action plans. Participants will learn to develop meaningful and appropriate corrective action plans.
- Understanding management system basics as they apply to findings
- Understanding the fundamentals of Short Term (corrective) action plans
- Understanding and applying methods for determining the root causes of a finding
- Developing Long Term (preventative) action plans
Upon the successful completion of this workshop, participants will possess a thorough understanding of how to interpret findings, develop corrective actions, determine root causes and develop preventative actions.
For more information, please contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 Ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org