Human Factors (Classroom) Workshop - Montreal, QC
08:00 - 16:00
Human Factors (Classroom) Workshop
- DATE: March 23rd, 2018 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00
- LOCATION: Montreal, QC
- INSTRUCTOR: Mike Doiron
- COST: $680 for CCAA partners; regular price is $850 for other participants.
This 1-day workshop meets the requirements of Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) and provides participants with an understanding and awareness of the human factors that can potentially lead to errors. Topics discussed include:
- Understanding Human Factors and Safety Management.
- Recognizing and managing human factors that may lead to errors
- sing the concept of the “Dirty Dozen”.
- Understanding and addressing communication difficulties in the workplace.
Upon completion, participants will have a sound understanding of the relationship between human factors and safety management and receive a certificate of completion valid for 3 years.
Who should attend this workshop?
Every employee of the aviation & aerospace industry, in complaince with Transport Canada requirements
“[The instructor] did a fantastic job with the delivery of the program. It was very different and more interactive than a “sit and learn” session which no one would be engaged [in].”
– T.M at Air Canada – Toronto, ON, 2017
“I have been in Aviation [as a] (mechanic) for a little over 20 years and have attended many courses/classes etc. I have “never” been so impressed with a teacher/instructor. [He] is very passionate with lots of experience that he shared. […] He had so much intensity and kept the student involved and interested. Job well done.”
– anonymous at Air Canada – Montreal, QC, 2017
“I was kept captivated throughout the day.”
– O.D.at Air Canada – Montreal, QC, 2017.
“I prefer classroom training as I feel you retain more. [I] thoroughly enjoyed the course. Lots of interesting information. It was a great presentation.”
– K.K. at Air Canada – Montreal, QC, 2017.
“Best Human Factors class I’ve ever had.”
– D-A.T. at Air Canada – Montreal, QC, 2017.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle
Phone: (613)-727-8272 x 261