QSA for 604 operators - Richmond, BC
08:00 - 16:00
Quality Systems Auditor for 604 Operators (QSA for 604s)
- DATE: September 18th & 19th, 2018 (2 days)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00
- LOCATION: British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) – Aerospace Technology Campus – 3800 Cessna Drive, Richmond, BC, V7B 0A1
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $680 for CCAA partners; regular price is $850 for other participants.
This 2-day workshop provides an in-depth focus on 604 operators and how to audit their Quality Assurance Program (604.204 CARs) and Safety Management System (604.207 CARs).
Course content includes:
- Preparing an audit program
- Developing and validating checklists
- Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
- Addressing common quality assurance issues
- Scheduling and planning audits
- Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
- Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
- Improving audit performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience.
- Experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
- Operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org