Quality Assurance Fundamentals Workshop - in English
08:30 - 16:30
This one-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of quality fundamentals. Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of quality and its relationship to risk management.
- Personnel new to the role of managing quality and safety assurance.
- Experienced aviation operational personnel who wish to become managers.
- Operational Managers interested in benefiting from an understanding of quality assurance fundamentals.
- Accountable Executives
- Certificate holders and managers of approved organizations
- Personnel who have new or added responsibilities, which include Quality Assurance such as operations managers, persons responsible for the control of maintenance, chief flight instructors, chief pilots, persons responsible for maintenance, airport managers, etc.