Quality Assurance Manager - In English (Toronto)
08:30 - 16:30
Quality Assurance Manager Workshop
How You Will Benefit
Quality assurance is a key component in all management procedures including Safety Management Systems.
Companies are realizing business improvement opportunities as a result of the implementation of quality concepts and processes that are being championed and managed by Quality Assurance Managers.
CCAA has developed this workshop to prepare participants in accordance with established Occupational Standards.
This one-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the role and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Quality improvement roles
- Quality management process
- Develop and manage an audit plan
- Manage applicable policies and procedures
- Manage compliance and non-compliance events
- Assess corrective and preventive actions
- Coach operational personnel in the development and implementation of CAPs
- Manage records and documents
- Manage QA performance and conformance
Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of quality and key responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Managers.
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Operational Managers
- Experience aviation personnel who wish to become managers
- Accountable Executives