Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) - Chilliwack, BC
08:00 - 16:00
Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
- DATE: May 9th, 2018 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00
- LOCATION: University of Fraser Valley, Trades & Tech Center - 5579 Tyson Rd, Chilliwack, BC, V2R 0H9
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $520 for CCAA partners; regular price is $650 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- New Quality Assurance Managers
- Operational Managers
- Accountable Executives
This one-day workshop was developed to prepare participants for Transport Canada expectations in accordance with established Occupational Standards. Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the quality processes and procedures, and key responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Manager.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or email@example.com