Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) - Pitt Meadows, BC
08:30 - 16:30
Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
- DATE: January 26th, 2018 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:30 - 16:30
- LOCATION: Pitt Meadows, BC
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $520 for CCAA partners; regular price is $650 for other participants
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- New Quality Assurance Managers
- Operational Managers
- Accountable Executives
This one-day workshop was developed to prepare participants for Transport Canada expectations in accordance with established Occupational Standards. Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the quality processes and procedures, and key responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Manager.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org