Quality System Auditor - AIRPORTS
08:00 - 16:00
Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) - AIRPORTS
- DATE: June 12th & 13th, 2018 (2 days)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00 (on each day)
- LOCATION: Prince George Airport - 4141 Airport Road – 10, Prince George, BC, V2N 4M6
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $680 for CCAA partners; regular price is $850 for other participants.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Airport personnel with little or no auditing experience and experienced aviation operational personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
- Operational Managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
This workshop uses airport-specific examples and is intended for both large and small airport personnel who are developing or have developed their Safety Management System program.
This 2-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Preparing an audit program
- Developing and validating checklists
- Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
- Addressing common quality assurance issues
- Scheduling and planning audits
- Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
- Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
- Improving audit performance
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process, which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and SMS, and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance. They will possess knowledge and skills to ensure consistent and repeatable outcomes throughout the audit process.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org