Quality Systems Auditor for 604 operators (CCAA-CBAA partnership)
08:00 - 16:00
Quality Systems Auditor Workshop for 604 Operators
This two-day workshop provides an in-depth focus on 604 operators and how to audit their Quality Assurance Program (604.204 CARs) and Safety Management System (604.207 CARs). It is a learning opportunity for aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience, as well as experienced aviation operational personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
The workshop will be delivered by Bernie Wurster, a veteran of the aviation industry, active AME and pilot with almost four decades of experience providing services in the areas of quality audits, policy development, technical support and training.
The content covered includes:
• Preparing an audit program
• Developing and validating checklists
• Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
• Addressing common quality assurance issues
• Scheduling and planning audits
• Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
• Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
• Improving audit performance
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will receive a certificate of achievement.
In addition, CBAA has taken the initiative to address the significant shortage of qualified auditors available to 604 operators by making available to its members a list of the Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace’s (CCAA’s) Certified Quality Systems Auditors (QSAs), who are qualified and willing to conduct such audits.
For more information on how to be listed as a CCAA Certified Quality Systems Auditor (QSA), please contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at email@example.com or (613)-727-8272 x261.