Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) - Pitt Meadows, BC
08:30 - 16:30
Quality Systems Auditor (QSA)
- DATE: February 12th & 13th, 2018 (2 days)
- TIME: 08:30 - 16:30 (on each day)
- LOCATION: Pitt Meadows, BC
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $680 for CCAA partners; regular price is $850 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience.
- Experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
- Operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or email@example.com