Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) Workshop - Chilliwack, BC
08:30 - 16:30
Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) Workshop
With instructor Michelle Wallmer (nee Riddell)
Dates / Time / Location:
- Tuesday January 31, 2017 and Wednesday February 01, 2017
- 08:30 - 16:30 (on each day)
- Chilliwack,BC : 46200 Airport Rd (Chilliwack Flying Club), Chilliwack, BC
About the Workshop:
Quality Systems Auditors ensure an organization’s processes are effective and compliant; they are required to possess knowledge and skills to ensure consistent and repeatable outcomes throughout the audit process.
This 2-day workshop is designed for aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience: experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors; operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
The workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process:
- Preparing an audit program
- Developing and validating checklists
- Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
- Addressing common quality assurance issues
- Scheduling and planning audits
- Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
- Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
- Improving audit performance
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
For more information, please contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org