Quality Assurance Manager Workshop
This 1-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the role and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Quality improvement roles
- Quality management process
- Develop and manage an audit plan
- Manage applicable policies and procedures
- Manage compliance and non-compliance events
- Assess corrective and preventive actions
- Coach operational personnel in the development and implementation of corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Manage records and documents
- Manage QA performance and conformance
- $650 – regular price
- $520 – for CCAA partners
Register for an upcoming workshop:
"It highlighted other areas of training I need to participate in. This course fullfilled my requirements."
– D.I. at Avionics Design Services Ltd. – Winnipeg, MB, 2017.
"Open discussion was excellent and allowed focus on specific needs."
– anonymous – Kelowna, BC, 2017
Kethy Sosso-Kolle, Training and Skills Development Coordinator
Phone : (613) 727 8272 x 261 Email : email@example.com