Quality Systems Auditor Workshop
This 2-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Preparing an audit program
- Developing and validating checklists
- Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
- Addressing common quality assurance issues
- Scheduling and planning audits
- Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
- Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
- Improving audit performance
- $850 – regular price
- $680 – for CCAA partners
Register for an upcoming workshop:
Who should attend this workshop?
- Aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience.
- Experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
- Operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
“I found the course extremely educational I learned so much about technique, fact finding, and just everything I did not know about auditing. It made me want all the passed audits I had completed back, so I could do them properly with all that I had learned. […] I really wish this was the first course I had ever taken [and] I would not hesitate in attending any other courses offered by CCAA.”
– M.I. at Flying Colours Corp – Mississauga, ON, 2014
“The information was very useful. I wish I had [taken] that course before my first audit.”
– V.M at Canadian Helicopters Ltd – Mississauga, ON, 2016
“I have been involved in Quality Programs and have performed audits over the years and I continue to learn new strategies through a course like this.”
– S.M. from Brant Aero – Mississauga, ON, 2016
“Well-structured class. I am very happy with the content and level of expertise of the instructor, and the presentation was very well done.”
– V.L. – Chilliwack, BC, 2017
“[The workshop] gave much insight into areas of potential improvement, for both the company and myself as a QA officer. Length [of the workshop] was just right.”
– K.T. at Sealand Aviation Ltd – Calgary, AB, 2017
Sohini Famili, Coordinator - Skills Development & Partnerships
Phone : (613) 727 8272 x 232 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need a workshop for a group of more than 5 participants?
Save on travel costs for your group, and have a CCAA-certified instructor come to your organization anywhere across Canada! Our instructors will deliver course material specially tailored to meet your organization's requirements, at a date/time and location of your choice across Canada. We offer group discounts and other incentives. Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or email@example.com for information on our PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE workshops.