Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) Workshop - Kelowna, BC
08h30 - 16h30
Quality Assurance Manager Workshop
With instructor Michelle Wallmer (née Riddell)
Dates / Time / Location:
- Monday, May 8th, 2017
- 08:00 - 16:00
- KF Aerospace: 5655 Airport Way, Kelowna BC, V1V 1S1
- Classroom #2
About the Workshop:
Business improvement opportunities are a result of the implementation of quality concepts and processes; these are championed and managed by Quality Assurance Managers. CCAA has developed this workshop to prepare participants for Transport Canada expectations in accordance with established Occupational Standards.
This 1-day workshop is designed for experienced aviation personnel who wish to become managers and new Quality Assurance Managers; Operational Managers and Accountable Executives.
The workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the role and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager:
- Quality improvement roles
- Quality management process
- Develop and manage an audit plan
- Manage applicable policies and procedures
- Manage compliance and non-compliance events
- Assess corrective and preventive actions
- Coach operational personnel in the development and implementation of corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Manage records and documents
- Manage QA performance and conformance
Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the quality processes and procedures, and key responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Manager.
For more information, please contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or email@example.com