Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) Workshop - Ottawa, ON
08h00 - 16h00
Quality Systems Auditor Workshop
With instructor Bernie Wurster
Dates / Time / Location / Cost:
- November 6th & 7th, 2017
- 08:00 - 16:00 (on each day)
- Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport : 2400 Alert Rd, Ottawa, ON, K1V 1S1
- Cost: $680 for CCAA partners and $850 for other participants.
About the Workshop:
Quality Systems Auditors ensure an organization’s processes are effective and compliant; they are required to possess knowledge and skills to ensure consistent and repeatable outcomes throughout the audit process.
This 2-day workshop is designed for aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience: experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors; operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
The workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process:
- Preparing an audit program
- Developing and validating checklists
- Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
- Addressing common quality assurance issues
- Scheduling and planning audits
- Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
- Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
- Improving audit performance
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
For more information, please contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or email@example.com