Quality Systems Auditor Workshop - Pitt Meadows, BC
08h30 - 16h30
Quality Systems Auditor Workshop
With instructor Michelle Wallmer (nee Riddell)
- October 2nd and 3rd, 2017
- 08:30 - 16:30
- Pitt Meadows Airport – 18799 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0A7
Quality assurance is a key component of Safety Management Systems. Quality Systems Auditors ensure an organization’s processes are effective and compliant.
For aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience: experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors; operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
This two-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process.
- Preparing an audit program
- Developing and validating checklists
- Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
- Addressing common quality assurance issues
- Scheduling and planning audits
- Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
- Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
- Improving audit performance
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
For more information, please contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 Ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org