Accident / Incident Investigation - by LOOMEX
This 2-day workshop, presented in collaboration with The Loomex Group, is designed to provide participants with the fundamental knowledge and skills to assist in or conduct a general accident/incident investigation. It identifies the basic step-by-step procedure for approaching the scene and performing the investigation. Participants are immersed in a mock accident/incident investigation and the objectives are tested by practical demonstration and the preparation of a simple accident report.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the accident investigation process for an accident/incident, including elements of preparedness, response, scene preservation and evidence collection and report preparation.
- Work safely at an accident/incident site.
- Conduct witness interviews and collect evidence from a variety of relevant sources.
- In the case of a workplace accident/incident, perform an analysis of evidence to develop a no-blame report of what occurred and recommendations for future prevention.
- Collect evidence using the four P’s – People, Parts, Position and Paper
- Work successfully alongside other interested parties including emergency services, coroner, media, families and regulatory authorities.
Cost: $465 (plus taxes); included lunch meal.
Register for an upcoming workshop:
Phone #: (613)-727-8272 x261
Do you need a workshop for a group of more than 5 participants?
Save on travel costs for your group, and have a CCAA-certified instructor come to your organization anywhere across Canada! Our instructors will deliver course material specially tailored to meet your organization's requirements, at a date/time and location of your choice across Canada. We offer group discounts and other incentives. Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 ext. 261 or email@example.com for information on our PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE workshops.