CCAA Aviation Occupational Safety & Health (AOSH) Virtual Workshop
08:00 - 16:00
CCAA will be presenting a (new) live online Virtual Workshop for Aviation Occupational Safety & Health (AOSH) Training for (702,703,704,705 & 604 Air Operators)
Date: 1 Day on December 1st, 2021, from 8:00am to 4:00pm (MDT).
This workshop is designed for Managers, Supervisors, and Health & Safety Committee members to establish a robust Aviation Occupational Health & Safety program within their company. The intent of this workshop is to educate employers on the health and safety of their crew members, in accordance with the Canada Labour Code Part II, and the Aviation Occupational Safety and Health regulations.
This workshop offers eight modules, and upon completion of this course air operators will have mastered the requirements for:
- Establishing a Health and Safety Committee
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Committee
- Aviation Occupational Health & Safety training for Employees
- The Internal Complaint Resolution Process & Right to Refuse Dangerous Work
- Your Employees 3 Basic Rights
- Hazard Occurrence Investigation Reporting & Recording
- Accident & Occupational Disease Reporting & Recording
- Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Workplace Inspections
- Non-compliances resulting from a Transport Canada Aviation Occupational Health & Safety Inspection
Register here today! If you are unable to attend this AOSH live online workshop, CCAA is setting up more opportunities to learn directly from our experts, and would like to hear from you about dates that are convenient for you.
Contact: Sohini Famili, CCAA’s Manager of Skills Development & Partnership, at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org