CCAA QAM Virtual Workshop
09:00 - 13:00
CCAA will be presenting a live online Virtual Workshop for Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) Training
Date: 2 Half Days on August 3rd & 5th 2021, from 9:00am to 1:00pm (MDT).
This virtual workshop is spread over 2 half days and provides a comprehensive overview of the role and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Quality management process
- Quality improvement roles
- Develop and manage an audit plan
- Manage applicable policies and procedures
- Manage compliance and non-compliance events
- Assess corrective and preventive actions
- Coach operational personnel in the development and implementation of corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Manage records and documents
- Manage QA performance and conformance
Register here today! If you are unable to attend this QAM live online workshop, CCAA is setting up more opportunities to learn directly from our experts, and would like to hear from you about dates that are convenient for you.
Contact: Sohini Famili, CCAA’s Manager of Skills Development & Partnership, at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org