CCAA Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) Virtual Workshop
08:00 - 16:00
CCAA will be presenting a live online Virtual Workshop for Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) Training
Date: 2 Full Days on February 1st & 3rd, 2022 from 8:00am to 4:00pm (MST).
The Quality Systems Auditor virtual workshop is one of the key elements in achieving formal recognition and certification as a Quality Systems Auditor.
This virtual workshop consists of two full days of lectures and discussion separated by one day in between where participants will be required to complete some key training exercises.
The workshop is designed to provide the participant with an overview of quality assurance basics and then take you through the four major phases of an audit to provide you with knowledge in the important aspects of each phase.
The four phases covered are:
- Audit preparation including conducting a gap analysis, checklist preparation, sampling theory, establishing findings thresholds, identifying resource requirements and scheduling.
- On site activities including how to conduct in briefing and out briefing meetings, communication issues, interviewing and observing work performance, auditing both electronic and paper records.
- Report writing including writing findings, identifying evidence and detailing follow up procedures.
- Supporting the operator in the development of effective Corrective Action Plans and the auditors’ roles and responsibilities during this final phase.
The workshop has been designed to allow a day between the two training days to practice specific skills. They include:
- Developing checklists
- Writing findings
- Reviewing and providing feedback on corrective action plans.
Register here today! If you are unable to attend this QSA live online workshop, CCAA is setting up more opportunities to learn directly from our experts, and would like to hear from you about dates that are convenient for you.
Contact: Sohini Famili, CCAA’s Manager of Skills Development & Partnership, at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or email@example.com
Download the brochure here.