Fatigue Risk Management (FRM) Workshop - Ottawa, ON
08:00 - 16:00
Fatigue Risk Management Workshop (FRM)
- DATE: February 26th, 2020 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00
- LOCATION: CCAA Offices, 1785 Alta Vista Drive, 3rd Floor Boardroom, Ottawa, ON, K1G 3Y6
- INSTRUCTOR: Mike Doiron
How You Will Benefit
The ability of employees and employers to recognize the risks associated with fatigue is important within the aviation and aerospace industry. As a result, CCAA has created this workshop to assist companies with the development and implementation of a fatigue risk management strategy as part of their Safety Management System.
This workshop provides participants with a comprehensive overview of fatigue and fatigue management. Content covered in this workshop include:
- Understanding what fatigue is and what affects it
- Recognizing fatigue
- Developing strategies to effectively manage fatigue in an operational environment
- Developing and Implementing a Fatigue Risk management Program
Following successful completion of the workshop, your company will be able to design and implement an effective Fatigue Risk Management Program.
Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 Ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org