Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) - Montreal, PQ
08:00 - 16:00
Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
- DATE: October 10th, 2019 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00
- LOCATION: Academy of Aeronautics- 300 Marcel-Laurin Blvd, Suite 200, St.Laurent, QC H4M 2L4
- INSTRUCTOR: Bernard Wurster (Training provided in English)
- COST: $520 for CCAA partners; regular price is $650 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- New Quality Assurance Managers
- Operational Managers
- Accountable Executives
This one-day workshop was developed to prepare participants for Transport Canada expectations in accordance with established Occupational Standards. Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the quality processes and procedures, and key responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Manager.
Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 Ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org