Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)- Richmond, BC
08:00 - 16:00
Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
- DATE: November 7th, 2019 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00
- LOCATION: British Colombia Institute of Technology- 3800 Cessna Drive, Richmond, BC, V7B 0A1
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $520 for CCAA partners; regular price is $650 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- New Quality Assurance Managers
- Operational Managers
- Accountable Executives
This one-day workshop was developed to prepare participants for Transport Canada expectations in accordance with established Occupational Standards. Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the quality processes and procedures, and key responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Manager.
Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 Ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org