Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) - Thunder Bay, ON
08:00 - 16:00
Quality Systems Auditor (QSA)
- DATE: May 13 & 14, 2019 (2 days)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00 (on each day)
- LOCATION: Victoria Inn Hotel & Conference Centre - 555 West Arthur Street, Thunder Bay, ON P7E 5R5
- INSTRUCTOR: Peter Boniface
- COST: $680 for CCAA partners; regular price is $850 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience.
- Experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
- Operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 Ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org