Quality Systems Auditor Workshop - In English (Montreal, QC)
08:30 - 16:30
Quality Systems Auditor Workshop
How You Will Benefit
This workshop is presented in collaboration with McGill University. Quality assurance is a key component of all management systems including Safety Management Systems. Quality Systems Auditors ensure an organization’s processes are effective and compliant. They are required to possess knowledge and skills to ensure consistent and repeatable outcomes throughout the audit process. As a result, CCAA has introduced a workshop for new Quality Systems Auditors that complies with Occupational Standards.
This two-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Preparing an audit program
- Developing and validating checklists
- Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
- Addressing common quality assurance issues
- Scheduling and planning audits
- Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
- Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
- Improving audit performance
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
- Aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience and experienced aviation operational personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
- Operational Managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.