How You Will Benefit
In 2010, CCAA released a study titled Airports Occupation Rationalization which identified and analyzed human resource issues affecting small airports in Canada. In response to the results of this study, CCAA has developed a workshop on human resource and training solutions for small airport operators.
This one-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of human resource issues and challenges specif ic to small airports. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- An overview of the key findings of the recently completed study of Canada’s airport occupations, labour-related trends, and recommendations.
- Developing solutions to current training needs including sources, coverage and deficiencies.
- Addressing the challenge of defining small airport occupations and standards and how to maximize capabilities of small airport staff to meet growing demands.
- Implementing Safety Management Systems and Quality Assurance while also addressing human resource challenges.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a thorough understanding of challenges facing small airports and possible solutions.
- Accountable Executives
- Operational Managers
- Shift Managers
- All employees involved in the airport sector of the aviation industry with focus on the challenges facing small airports.