Person Responsible for Maintenance Control System Workshop
This 1-day workshop provides participants with a comprehensive overview of the regulatory requirements for the Person Responsible for Maintenance Control System role and the responsibilities in this position. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Understanding the Owners’ responsibilities and the basics of management systems
- Understanding the role of commercial operators
- Comprehensive overview of the regulatory structure
- Understanding the responsibilities of certificate holders
- Understanding the responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager (Person Responsible for Maintenance Control)
- $650 – regular price
- $520 – for CCAA partners
Register for an upcoming workshop:
Who should attend this workshop?
- Individuals acting as the aircraft owner / operator’s representative regarding maintenance control.
- Individuals preparing to become the Person Responsible for Maintenance Control.
- Individuals currently in the role of Person Responsible for Maintenance Control looking for a review of responsibilities.
- Accountable Executives interested in understanding the roles of the Person Responsible for Maintenance Control.
- Quality or Management personnel wanting to learn more about the regulatory requirements for the control of maintenance and the responsibilities of the Person Responsible for Maintenance Control.
Note: This workshop is NOT intended for individuals employed by an Approved Maintenance Organization preparing to accept the role of the Person Responsible for Maintenance.
A strong understanding of the responsibilities of the Person Responsible for Maintenance Control will assist individuals to remain compliant with regulatory and company requirements, successfully complete Transport Canada’s written and oral tests, and increase awareness of the key elements required for quality and safety.
Sohini Famili, Coordinator - Skills Development & Partnerships
Phone : (613) 727 8272 x 232 Email : email@example.com
Do you need a workshop for a group of more than 5 participants?
Save on travel costs for your group, and have a CCAA-certified instructor come to your organization anywhere across Canada! Our instructors will deliver course material specially tailored to meet your organization's requirements, at a date/time and location of your choice across Canada. We offer group discounts and other incentives. Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE workshops.