Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) Workshop
This 1-day workshop was developed to prepare participants for Transport Canada expectations in accordance with established Occupational Standards. It provides a comprehensive overview of the role and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager.
Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Quality improvement roles
- Quality management process
- Develop and manage an audit plan
- Manage applicable policies and procedures
- Manage compliance and non-compliance events
- Assess corrective and preventive actions
- Coach operational personnel in the development and implementation of corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Manage records and documents
- Manage QA performance and conformance
See the course outline here.
- $650 – regular price
- $520 – for CCAA partners
Who should attend this workshop?
- New Quality Assurance Managers
- Operational Managers
- Accountable Executives
Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the quality processes and procedures, and key responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Manager.
"It highlighted other areas of training I need to participate in. This course fullfilled my requirements."
– D.I. at Avionics Design Services Ltd. – Winnipeg, MB, 2017.
"Open discussion was excellent and allowed focus on specific needs."
– anonymous – Kelowna, BC, 2017
Register for the Quality Assurance Manager Workshop
Sohini Famili, Manager - Skills Development & Partnerships
Phone : (613) 727 8272 x 232 Email : email@example.com
Do you need a workshop for a group of more than 5 participants?
Save on travel costs for your group, and have a CCAA-certified instructor come to your organization anywhere across Canada! Our instructors will deliver course material specially tailored to meet your organization's requirements, at a date/time and location of your choice across Canada. We offer group discounts and other incentives. Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE workshops.