Quality Systems Auditor Workshop for 604 Operators
This two-day workshop provides an in-depth focus on 604 operators and how to audit their Quality Assurance Program (604.204 CARs) and Safety Management System (604.207 CARs). It is a learning opportunity for aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience, as well as experienced aviation operational personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
- $850 – regular price
- $680 – for CCAA partners
The content covered includes:
- Preparing an audit program
- Developing and validating checklists
- Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
- Addressing common quality assurance issues
- Scheduling and planning audits
- Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
- Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
- Improving audit performance
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will receive a certificate of achievement.
Register for an upcoming workshop:
Sohini Famili- Manager, Skills Development & Partnerships
Phone : (613) 727 8272 x 232 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need a workshop for a group of more than 5 participants?
Save on travel costs for your group, and have a CCAA-certified instructor come to your organization anywhere across Canada! Our instructors will deliver course material specially tailored to meet your organization's requirements, at a date/time and location of your choice across Canada. We offer group discounts and other incentives. Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or email@example.com for information on our PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE workshops.