Regulatory Requirements & Management Strategies for 702 Operators (2 days)
This 2-day workshop was developed to assist 702 operators in Canada to understand the owners/operators' roles and responsibilities for the management of maintenance and to acquire the fundamentals required to implement an effective Quality Assurance (QA) system.
- CARs Basics: Regulations vs Standards
- Person Responsible for the Control of Maintenance - Responsibilities
- Management System – Fundamentals
- Audits (PVIs): an overview of SUR 001
- Policy Manuals: how to write an approved policy manual
- Quality Assurance: “The Process”
- Developing Checklists
- Conducting audits
- Documenting findings
- Corrective action plans
- Corrective actions & Follow-up
- $850 – regular price
- $680 – for CCAA partners
Register for an upcoming workshop:
Sohini Famili, Coordinator - Skills Development & Partnerships
Phone : (613) 727 8272 x 232 Email : email@example.com
Do you need a workshop for a group of more than 5 participants?
Save on travel costs for your group, and have a CCAA-certified instructor come to your organization anywhere across Canada! Our instructors will deliver course material specially tailored to meet your organization's requirements, at a date/time and location of your choice across Canada. We offer group discounts and other incentives. Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE workshops.