Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) - Pitt Meadows, BC
08h00 - 16h00
Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
- DATE: July 12th, 2019 (1 day)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00
- LOCATION: Canadian Aviation College - 700B-11731 Baynes Road, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 2B3
- INSTRUCTOR: Michelle Wallmer
- COST: $520 for CCAA partners; regular price is $650 for other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- New Quality Assurance Managers
- Operational Managers
- Accountable Executives
This one-day workshop was developed to prepare participants for Transport Canada expectations in accordance with established Occupational Standards. Upon completion of this course, participants will have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the quality processes and procedures, and key responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Manager.
Contact Sohini Famili at 613-727-8272 Ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org